Croatia has a beautiful coast with thousands of islands, reefs and bays. Numerous romantic ruins, charming hills, countless natural beauties and phenomena are waiting to be discovered. On one of our easiest tours, we invite you to spend a week on a ship cruising between the mainland and the islands. Good cuisine, an open minded crew and knowledgeable tour guides are expecting you. We visit two National Parks and the islands of Central Dalmatia, starting from Trogir. Highlights include UNESCO protected old town of Trogir, Primošten, Šibenik with its famous cathedral, Zadar, National Park Krka-waterfalls and Kornati Islands. On a romantic motor yacht, our floating accommodation, we discover the charm of the Adriatic in our own special way.
Your day by day program
Individual arrival either by car to Trogir or by plane to Split. After checking in on the motor yacht between 2 and 2:30 pm at Trogir our first cruise starts at 3 pm leading us to Rogoznica - a village on a small island which is connected to the mainland by a dam. Here we also spend our first night.
In the morning we cycle from Rogoznica to Primošten. From there the boat takes us to the city of Šibenik to the spot where the Krka River flows into the Adriatic Sea. After visiting the famous cathedral and the lovely old town we set off again. On the cruise we pass the lower course of the river Krka following the river bend until we reach Skradin. In the port of the village we spend our night.
(aprx. 12 mi./20 km)
The magnificent port of Skradin is today’s starting point for our excursion by boat and on foot to the most famous part of the Krka National Park with its unique waterfalls. In the early afternoon our boat takes us to the harbor of Vodice, a well-known holiday town on the Dalmatian mainland. From here we mount the bicycles again for a round trip.
(aprx. 12 mi./20 km)
In the morning we cycle from Vodice to Murter Island that is connected to the mainland by the lift bridge at Tisno. We pass the bridge and cycle along the water front, passing by two very old coastal villages, until we reach a small landing place from where the boat takes us on a cruise through the National Park Kornati, an archipelago in crystal clear water which is known for its rich aquatic realm. Our destination is the Nature Park Telašcica. In the evening a walk through the park leads us along the stunning cliffs of the island. The famous Silver Lake - known by movies of Winnetou - is also located in the Nature Park. Overnight stay on the Island of Dugi Otok.
(aprx. 16 mi./27 km)
After breakfast and a short crossing to Sali, today’s cycling tour leads us along a virtually traffic-free and panoramic road. We ride across the whole island. During the ride we’re treated to countless unforgettable vistas of the islands in the deep blue sea. We meet our ship for a crossing to Zadar, which, for centuries, was the political, cultural and spiritual centre of Dalmatia. Our tour guide takes us on an extensive walk through the lanes of the lively old centre. 3,000 years of history have left their imprint on the character of this town and there are many things to be admired: the mighty fortified walls with their bastions, the loggia but also the early Romanesque St. Donatus Basilica.
(aprx. 16 mi./25 km)
During breakfast the boat crosses to the island of Ugljan at the channel of Zadar. Today we have a lot of time to explore both of the islands Ugljan and Pašman by bicycle. They have been connected by a bridge. We cycle along the East Coast, always with beautiful views to the mainland and the ocean. Afterwards our boat cruises to the coral island of Zlarin.
(aprx. 20 mi./33 km)
In the morning our motor yacht takes us to the island of Šolta. Olive and fig trees and farmland surround the streets. The spicy smell of rosemary will follow us throughout the whole tour around the silent island until we reach the village Grohote. During mid day our last cruise takes us back to Trogir. Here we have enough time to visit the world cultural heritage old town. After dinner it is time to say good bye to crew and travel guides.
(aprx. 9 mi./15 km)
After breakfast disembarkation until 9 am and individual trip home or extended stay in Croatia.
Every Saturday from 25th April to 17th october
- Nights in twin cabins (with shower/toilet)
- Comfort ship Kapetan Jure
- Premium ships Romantica and San Snova
- Premium ship San Snova
Reduction for third person in cabin and children up to 16 (please, contact us)
Comfort Ship KAPETAN JURE (all cabins with shower/toilet) At 27 x 7 m the Kapetan Jure built in 2000, counts as one of the smallest ships of our Croatian fleet. With an impressive 100 navigated tours she entered the Islandhopping history book. The fine detail etched into the wooden ship mirrors the seafaring affection of its captain. The spacious salon is decorated with shells, amphorae and showcases full of sailor’s knots. At the bow a mermaid keeps watch for the safe navigation of the ship. The Kapetan Jure provides 15 cosy guest cabins each with air conditioning, shower and WC. A spacious living room suite on the quarterdeck and a sundeck with cushioned sleeping mats play a part in contributing to the welcoming atmosphere.
Premium Ship ROMANTICA (all cabins with shower/toilet)
At 32 x 7.6 m the Romantica was launched in 2007 and is a shapely two mast motor yacht which combines seafaring romance with the spirit of the age, style and comfort. One of the most important things for the captain is the smart appearance of his ship. Both salon and exterior have upscale facilities with a lot of fine details: the salon tables are decorated with noble intarsia, the corresponding benches are covered with precious, sun yellow leather. The large sundeck on the Romantica offers plenty of space to settle back and enjoy the sun.
Premium Ship SAN SNOVA (all cabins with shower/toilet)
The wooden motor cruiser San Snova, 31 x 8 m in size, took to the water in 2009 and has worked exclusively with Islandhopping ever since. This magnificent construction took shape over the course of three years and sets a milestone in the boat building scene in Croatia as it is the last wooden boat of its kind to be built.
The 14 guest’s cabins are welcoming and equipped with air conditioning and a private shower/WC. The salon and its wooden finish provides a comfortable and friendly atmosphere, supported by the many seating arrangements on deck as well as the possibility to lie comfortably on the sun deck. The crew on board pay special attention to cleanliness and maintenance on board and radiate a friendly and inviting atmosphere to the guests on board.
- From 14 participants
- Easy. Accessible to everyone. Distances: from 16 and up to 33km a day. Road surface: hillside roads with very few height gains.
- Above deck Cabin - Kapetan Jure (per person) : 100€
- Single use below deck (Kapetan Jure) : 400€
- Single use above deck (Kapetan Jure) : 600€
- Low season discount for departure on May, the 2nd (Comfort ship Kapetan Jure) : -100€
- High season supplement for departure on August, the 29th - September, the 12th and the 26th (Comfort ship Kapetan Jure) : 100€
- hybrid bicycle : 80€
- E-bike : 180€
- Customized transfers between Split airport and Trogir harbour (day of embarkation/disembarkation only) : 15€
- Supplement for Premium ship (Romantica/San Snova) : 300€
- Low season discount for departure on April, the 25th (Premium ship Romantica/San Snova) : -200€
- Low season discount for departure on May, the 9th (Premium ship Romantica) : -100€
- High season supplement for Premium ship (Romantica) on August, the 22nd and on September, the 5th and the 19th and for Premium ship (San Snova) on September, the 5th : 100€
- Single use below deck (San Snova/Romantica) : 500€
- Above deck Cabin - Romantica/San Snova (per person) : 150€
- Single use above deck (San Snova/Romantica) : 700€
- 8-day trip on a motorized yacht with crew
- 7 nights in a twin cabin below deck with shower/toilet
- 4 x full board and 3 x half board
- Guided cycling tours as described in the itinerary
- Overview-maps for the daily tours (on board)
- Entrance fees of the National Parks (group visits only)
- Bed linen and towels
- English speaking tour guide
- Journey to Trogir
- Flat rate for bottled water, tourist tax and local charges 40 euro for adults or 20 euro for children up to age 16 (to be paid to the captain)
- Beverages on board (tally sheet; to be paid to the captain)
- Meals and beverages ashore
- Entrance fee for sights not included in the tour price
- Tips for crew and tour guides
- Parking spaces during the week (contact us)
The secrets of Southern Corsica, bike and catamaran cruise
Corsica - Seas and rivers - Guided leisure cycling - E-bike tours - Bike & Boat - E-bike - Boat & Bike - Private groups - Join a group - 8 days / 7 nights